FQ400 Front Orangestuff Pads

New

FQ400 Front Orangestuff Pads

More details

£ 190.00

Add to wishlist

More info

Following on from the huge success of the new EBC Bluestuff NDX range, customer demand has indicated the need for a more aggressive full race material for track only use that is not required to bring a vehicle to rest (which Bluestuff NDX was specifically designed to do) and this has led to the development of the orange grade material. The material will produce slightly more dust and slightly more aggressive on brake rotors which is the trade off when using a harder pad and cannot be avoided.Godspeed are Proud to introduce the Orangestuff pads to our range of performance products. Early reviews have been very positive on and off the track. This is just one of the great reviews we have had so far :GUM EVO writes on the Lancer Register (extract)“During run in period I noticed cold bite was superb and there was no noises much to my surprise :) Anyway Saturday morning came and the sprint at Snetterton began… anyone who attended would vouch the braking needed at the finish line was a test for any ones brake setup! I was crossing the line at about 120 on the limiter in 4th gear then stamping on the brakes to stop in what was a very short distance to exit the circuit. The orangestuff pads offered me astonishing cold bite and immense stopping power whilst never fading ….Overall the pads have been used for one sprint and two days of running in… so far proving to be one of the best pads I have ever used along side the xp10’s…… The main advantage for me so far is these Orangestuff pads should be priced very closely or the same as NDX blues which makes them the bargain of the century. Please regardless of how easy it is to accuse, believe me when I say this is a total independent test from an enthusiast and unbiased in anyway. I have used many brake pads in my time ranging from: XP8, XP10, NDX blue, Orangestuff, Endless, PF.11, DS2500 etc etc and have just given an honest opinion and will continue to do so throughout the life span of these pads. I have no raw data or substantial evidence to prove these pads to be better than any other as I have no test equipment but take the review as you please JJust to add I came 1st place in my class at Snetterton during the MLRSS and have secured the class A 2011 win."